Coming soon in 3D
- Do not place hot vessels directly on the surface - always use coasters/cork sheets or table cloths
- Blot dry spill as soon as possible to avoid stains
- Keep away from direct sunlight and constant moisture
- Do not drop heavy objects on the surfaces to avoid denting
- Do not jump on the furniture or encourage kids to do so
- Do not attempt to move the furniture while someone is already sitting on it - this can seriously destroy the joinery and cause irreparable damage to the furniture
- Treat your uByld Furniture like the handmade piece of art VBthat it is and it will remain a thing of beauty and joy forever
uByld Baan- Baan is a minimalisticrustic slatted bench.Baan is designed with slats and beams in a rectangular shape.This bench will look good in your living room or in office space or in the lobby of yourrestaurant.Baan has a simple design which will look great anywhere with any walls.
Baan has slight elevated wall that allow you to place a custom cushion (not included) on the top for maximum comfort. In the comments section, let us know if you'd like us to omit the frame.
Baan is handcrafted with select100% solid upcycled pine wood.
NOTE:Baanis made with slats of solid wood which are placed next to each other. This would result in small gaps of less than a quarter inchon the surfaces which addsarustic look tothe bench.
uByld Baan in the picture is done up in a Light Walnut withGlossy Finish. We have 8 other shade variants to choose from. See our shade card below.
- Baanis available only in Bangalore. Price includes delivery.
- Our ready-made furniture is delivered in 15 working days(We work Mon-Fri).
- PLEASE DO TAKE ANOTHER LOOK AT THE MEASUREMENTS and ensure that the furniture will fit into your doors, hallway and stairways and most importantly in the intended area at your home. uByld cannot be held responsible if the furniture does not fit at your home. Our units are handmade on order and we cannot accept returns for this reason
-Our delivery personnel do not carry ropes, nor will they engage in pulling up furniture with ropes into your home. This can damage the furniture OR worse cause harm to our personnel or people/objects around them