Coming soon in 3D
- Do not place hot vessels directly on the surface - always use coasters/cork sheets or table cloths
- Blot dry spill as soon as possible to avoid stains
- Keep away from direct sunlight and constant moisture
- Do not drop heavy cutlery on the surfaces to avoid denting
- Treat your uByld Furniture like the handmade art piece that it is and it will remain a thing of beauty and joy forever
uByld Creek- Creek is a versatile table - that can be used as a Side table/lamp table or even a stool. Creek, with it's rustic design will lookelegant in your living room or bedroom.
DIY (Do It Yourself):: Creek is an easy and fun DIY project. With just 8 components it can be built in under 30 minutes.
Note:Creek is made withslats of solid woodwhich are placed next to each other. This would result in small gaps of less than a quarter inchon the surfacewhich adds to the rustic look to the Table
uByld Creekin the picture here is done up in LightWalnut .We have 9other shade variants to choose from. See our shade card below.
Whats in my DIY Kit?
Everything you'd ever need to 'byld'Lantern:
Pre-drilled and finished wooden components that are marked with helpful cue stickers
Friendly instructions in color
A smart link to an online 3D model that would help you visualize Lanternin 3D
WHAT IS UPCYCLED PINE WOOD :