Coming soon in 3D
- Do not place hot vessels directly on the surface - always use coasters/cork sheets or table cloths
- Blot dry spill as soon as possible to avoid stains
- Keep away from direct sunlight and constant moisture
- Do not drop heavy cutlery on the surfaces to avoid denting
- Treat your uByld Furniture like the handmade art piece that it is and it will remain a thing of beauty and joy forever
uByld Creek- Creek is a versatile table - that can be used as a Side table/lamp table or even a stool. Creek, with it's rustic design will lookelegant in your living room or bedroom.
DIY (Do It Yourself):: Creek is an easy and fun DIY project. With just 8 components it can be built in under 30 minutes.
Note:Creek is made withslats of solid woodwhich are placed next to each other. This would result in small gaps of less than a quarter inchon the surfacewhich adds to the rustic look to the Table
uByld Creekin the picture here is done up in LightWalnut .We have 8 other shade variants to choose from. See our shade card below.
Whats in my DIY Kit?
Everything you'd ever need to 'byld'Lantern:
Pre-drilled and finished wooden components that are marked with helpful cue stickers
Friendly instructions in color
A smart link to an online 3D model that would help you visualize Lanternin 3D
WHAT IS UPCYCLED PINE WOOD :