Not available in 3D
- Do not place hot vessels directly on the surface - always use coasters/cork sheets or table cloths
- Blot dry spill as soon as possible to avoid stains
- Keep away from direct sunlight and constant moisture
- Do not drop heavy objects on the surfaces to avoid denting
- Do not jump on the furniture or encourage kids to do so
- Do not attempt to move the furniture while someone is already sitting on it - this can seriously destroy the joinery and cause irreparable damage to the furniture
- Treat your uByld Furniture like the handmade piece of art VBthat it is and it will remain a thing of beauty and joy forever
Demoda- It is a designer entryway bench and it's a wonderful piece of art created by our ace craftsmen.It offers a comfortable and timeless place to rest while you're getting settled. It has open access storage shelf below perfect for shoes, boots and bags.It is trendyand stylishfurniture for your hallway and entryway. It is made with 100% upcycled pine wood.
NOTE:Demodais made with multiple slats of solid wood which are placed next to each other. This would result in small gaps of less than a quarter inchon the surfaces which addsarustic look tothe table.
Demoda here in the picture is done up in a DarkWalnut. We have 7 other shade variants to choose from. See our shade card below.
- Demodais available only in Bangalore. Price includes delivery.
- Our ready-made furniture is delivered in 12-15 working days(3 weeks).
- PLEASE DO TAKE ANOTHER LOOK AT THE MEASUREMENTS and ensure that the furniture will fit into your doors, hallway and stairways and most importantly in the intended area at your home. uByld cannot be held responsible if the furniture does not fit at your home. Our units are handmade on order and we cannot accept returns for this reason
- Delivery beyond2nd floor in places where service lifts are unavailable will be charged at 250 extra per floor.
-Our delivery personnel do not carry ropes, nor will they engage in pulling up furniture with ropes into your home. This can damage the furniture OR worse cause harm to our personnel or people/objects around them