Coming soon in 3D
- Do not place hot vessels directly on the surface - always use coasters/cork sheets or table cloths
- Blot dry spill as soon as possible to avoid stains
- Keep away from direct sunlight and constant moisture
- Do not drop heavy objects on the surfaces to avoid denting
- Do not jump on the furniture or encourage kids to do so
- Do not attempt to move the furniture while someone is already sitting on it - this can seriously destroy the joinery and cause irreparable damage to the furniture
- Treat your uByld Furniture like the handmade piece of art VBthat it is and it will remain a thing of beauty and joy forever
Happy Feet is a shoe cabinet made with 100% upcycled pine wood. The design of Happy Feet is a stroke of inspiration, with it's J shape, the tower and the smaller cabinet are two modules that can be placed next to each other. The doors are made with carefully places slats that result in louvre like look.
Happy Feet is designed with spaced slats that result in a gap of less than 0.25 inches between the slats, these gaps are the perfect aeration to keep your shoes fresh and ready to use
Both the Tower and the Small cabinet are availalbe as separate units as well.
vByld Happy Feetis completely pre-assembled and is available on order only in Bangalore. Please do ensure that a shoerackof this size can fit into your room, stairway, entryway before you order.
COLOR GUIDE:The Happy Feetin the picture is done up in a Light Walnut shade with a matte finish. Please see color guide below for other stain variantsto make your choice in any other color
Please read these points before ordering Fortuna
- Available only in Bangalore
- Ensure that the passageways, stairways, doors and room can accomodate the large cot
|Length||Overall : 43 Inches Tower : 20 Inches Cabinet: 23 Inches|
|Width||Overall : 15 Inches Tower : 15 Inches Cabinet: 15 Inches|
|Height||Overall : 42Inches Tower : 42Inches Cabinet: 18Inches|