All information, products and services displayed on the www.uByld.com website constitute an "invitation to offer". Your order for purchase constitutes your "offer", which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. www.uByld.com website has the right to accept or reject your offer without assigning any reason thereof.
In order to use the www.uByld.com website belonging to uByld, you (the User) confirm that you have read and accepted the following terms and conditions. www.uByld.com reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time.
You (the User) are, therefore, advised to read carefully these terms and conditions every time you use the www.uByld.com website.
1. We have made every effort to display the color of our products that appear on the site as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of color will be accurate.
2. The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
3. uByld shall not be responsible for any damage suffered by The User(s) from the use of the services on www.uByld.com. This without limitation includes loss of revenue or data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act/omission of the vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, negligence, defect, deletion, error, omission, interruption, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, or under any other cause of action.
4. uByld shall take "full responsibility" of your order.
5. The prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of uByld.
6. You can cancel your order within 24 hours of the order date. It would be difficult for us to take up cancellation requests after that, as our craftsmen start your work immediately and cancellation would mean not paying them - something that we do not want to do. Read the FAQ section for further information.
7. uByld reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been received. The payment shall be refunded and the User shall be informed of the same.
8. If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs due to a mistake by the User (i.e. wrong or incomplete name or address or recipient not available), any extra cost spent by uByld for re-delivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
9. The User agrees to give accurate, authentic and true information. uByld reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If any such User details are found not to be true wholly or partly, uByld shall have the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the services of www.uByld.com without prior intimation whatsoever.
10. uByld shall not be liable for any type or kind of credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently shall be on the User and the onus to prove otherwise shall be exclusively on the User. The User must exclusively use his/her own card on the site.
11. We are postive that you will not have a reason for complaint. However, to ensure the best response, please contact us within 7 days of the order and we will try to address the specific problem to the best of our abilities. Post 7 days, it is likely that the product has been dispatched and it would be difficult for us to address/fix a problem on the product that has already shipped. Do read our FAQ or mail us at pradeep.nair@uByld.com.
12. This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Karnataka shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.