Not available in 3D
- Do not place hot vessels directly on the surface - always use coasters/cork sheets or table cloths
- Blot dry spill as soon as possible to avoid stains
- Keep away from direct sunlight and constant moisture
- Do not drop heavy objects on the surfaces to avoid denting
- Do not jump on the furniture or encourage kids to do so
- Do not attempt to move the furniture while someone is already sitting on it - this can seriously destroy the joinery and cause irreparable damage to the furniture
- Treat your uByld Furniture like the handmade piece of art VBthat it is and it will remain a thing of beauty and joy forever
Trend-It is a trendy side table for your beautiful bedroom.It is robust and sturdy looking table. Made up of 100% upcycled pine wood. Single drawer will be handy to keep hold of night time reading materials.Trend pairs wonderfully with Romeo and Juliet Cots.
COLOR: Trendin the picture here is done in Multicolor distressed. We have 9othershades to choose from.
- Delivered only in Bangalore
- Cash on Delivery Available
- Time to deliver 10-15working days(3 weeks)
Note:Trendis made with slats of solid wood which are placed next to each other. This would result in small gaps of less than a quarter inchon the table surface which adds arustic look tothe unit.
WHAT IS UPCYCLED PINE WOOD :
- Trendis available only in Bangalore. Price includes delivery.
- Our ready-made furniture is delivered in 12-15 working days(3 weeks).
- PLEASE DO TAKE ANOTHER LOOK AT THE MEASUREMENTS and ensure that the furniture will fit into your doors, hallway and stairways and most importantly in the intended area at your home. uByld cannot be held responsible if the furniture does not fit at your home. Our units are handmade on order and we cannot accept returns for this reason
- Delivery beyond2nd floor in places where service lifts are unavailable will be charged at 250 extra per floor.
-Our delivery personnel do not carry ropes, nor will they engage in pulling up furniture with ropes into your home. This can damage the furniture OR worse cause harm to our personnel or people/objects around them