Coming soon in 3D
- Blot dry spill as soon as possible to avoid stains
- Keep away from direct sunlight and constant moisture
- Do not drop heavy objects on the surfaces to avoid denting
- Do not allow your dog to chew up corner. Like any other furniture the dog might end up getting splinters in the mouth. If your dog exibits this behavior, keep the bed away, train your dog gently until s/he learns to not chew
uByld Dog Bed - Spacious and sturdy made with 100% upcycled solid pine wood for your pooches. This winter, get your fur babies a space to snuggle in.
Has a blackboard in front to write the little one'sname, medication reminders and doodles.
PRICE INDICATED HERE IS FOR THE MEDIUM SIZE DOG BED
uByld Dog Bed / Dog Crate is available in 3 sizes
- Large - for bigger dogs like Retrievers, Labs, German Shepherds and other dogs of similar sizes || DIMENSIONS: Length 47 Inches x Height 12 Inches x Width 28 Inches
- Medium - for our very own awesome Indian dogs, Boxers, Bull Dogs, Spaniels, Beagles||DIMENSIONS: Length 36 Inches x Height 12 Inches x Width 20Inches
- Small - For pugs, Poms, Shih Tzu and so on||DIMENSIONS: Length 24 Inches x Height 12 Inches x Width 19Inches
uByld DogBed does not include upholstery - beds, blanket and so on.
How to DIY:
uByld Dog Bed - comes in 10 components. With our instructions, uByld Dog Bed in less than 60 minutes. The Kit contains everything you'd need
- Predrilled and stickered wooden components
- uByld's awesome instructions
- Supporting 3D model (should you want to look it up)
- The Dog bed in the picture is done up in a Light Walnut shade. Choose from 7 other colors. Coffee and Raw are unavailable for this unit
DO NOT HAVE TIME TO DIY - ONLY FOR DELIVERY IN BANGALORE - Choose the Ready made option. vByld it for you and deliver it to your Doorstep.
COD option available in Bangalore
If you don't have a dog already(or thinking of a second one)and are planning to buy one - then we ask you to consider adopting a doginstead. Adopt an Indie dog they are the most awesome. If you want a breed dog then adopt one of the thousands of abandoned dogs at the pounds. Every year thousands of dogs are abandoned for various reasons on our streets - these homeless dogs lead a terrible life on the streets. Awesome places like CUPA, CARE rescue, treat and put them up for adoption