Coming soon in 3D
- Sanctum is made with 100% wood - DO NOT LIGHT DIYAS / LAMPS / CANDLES / INCENSE STICKS INSIDE THE TEMPLE AND LEAVE IT UNATTENDED.
- Do not place hot vessels directly on the surface - always use coasters/cork sheets or table cloths
- Blot dry spill as soon as possible to avoid stains
- Keep away from direct sunlight and constant moisture
- Do not drop heavy objects on the surfaces to avoid denting
- Treat your uByld Furniture like the handmade art piece that it is and it will remain a thing of beauty and joy forever
uByld Sanctum -Sanctum from the Latin word snctus - meaninga sacred place, especially a shrine within a temple or church.
uByld Sanctum is an exquisitely handcrafted pooja/temple/mandir stand that would bring in a serene and peaceful atmosphere to your place of worship at home. Sanctum is inspired by the silhoutted that the temples on the bank of Ganga cast during a sunset.
Sanctum is made with 100% upcycled solid pine wood, the fusion of wooden handles and the glass panes bring about a vintage peaceful look, just how a temple should be. The walls of the Sanctum are made with wooden slats placed next to each other with small gaps between the slats that allow for circulation
Sanctum has two cabinets, the large upper cabinet with glass on three sides, has enough space for photos, idols of the Gods. The second, smaller cabinet below, is intended for the accessories that go with prayers - incense sticks, holy books, bells, trays and other such things.
DESIGN CREDIT: Lavanya Ravishankar designed this exclusively for a beautiful couple from Bangalore - Suman and Ramya Raja.
Note: Sanctumis made with multiple slats of solid wood which are placed next to each other. This would result in small gaps of less than a quarter inchon the surfaces which addsarustic look.
SANCTUM IS MADE WITH 100% wood - DO NOT LIGHT DIYAS / LAMPS / CANDLES / INCENSE STICKS INSIDE THE TEMPLE AND LEAVE IT UNATTENDED, THIS COULD POSE TO BE A MAJOR FIRE RISK.
COLORS: The Sanctumin the pictures hereis done up in DUAL TONE DARK WALNUT AND LIGHT WALNUTin the Matte finish. We have over 8 other shades for you to choose from including multiple options in Dual tone
RESTRICTED TO ONLY BANGALORE.
Comes pre-assembled (cannot be dismantled). Please do ensure that it would fit into you entry/passage ways, lifts and the corner that you've planned for it
10-12 working days for delivery. Need it sooner, order it and give us a call. We'll make it happen in most cases