- Do not place hot vessels directly on the surface - always use coasters/cork sheets or table cloths
- Blot-dry spills as soon as possible to avoid stains
- Keep away from direct sunlight and constant moisture
- Do not drop heavy cutlery on the surfaces to avoid denting
- Treat your uByld Furniture like the handmade art piece that it is and it will remain a thing of beauty and joy forever
uByld Vintage Chest is our take on classical chests from the Indian household that were used to store just about anything. Our memories take us back to an age when chests were usedas study desks (with books inside), as blanket boxes during summer - where blankets were stored away with moth balls and a few dried leaves of the neem tree. Come summer holidays,these chests would convert into treasure chests where wekids stowed away feathers, priced stamp collection, little cars, comics and boats.
uByld Vintage Chestattempts to recreate this magic in this era with this simple no frills design of yesteryears with 100% upcycled solid pine wood. uByld Vintage chest is child friendly,where the lid of the chest extends slighty beyond the wall of the trunk, allowing for easy lifting. The Chest comes with an inbuilt magnetic clasp to secure the lid
Note: Vintage chest is made with multiple slats of solid wood which are placed next to each other. This would result in small gaps of les than a quarter inchon the surfaces which adds arustic look tothe chest.
LENGTH : 36 inches
WIDTH : 17.5 inches
HEIGHT : 16 inches
uByld Vintage Chest in the picture is done up in the Dark Walnut Shade. We have 7 other shade variants to choose from - either in Matte or Gloss. See our shade card below.
uByld Vintage Chest is unavailable in the RAW format.
- Vintage is available only in Bangalore. Price includes delivery
- Our ready-made furniture is delivered in 12-14 working days(3 weeks)
- Please take another look at the measurements and ensure that the furniture will fit into your doors, hallway and stairways