Collate - A Work Table
Collate - A Work Table
*Delivery Available in Bangalore Region Only
uByld Collate-Collate is a Work Table. Collate meaning combine, this furniture is used while you are working on the same desk together with your collegues.Collate your work togetherby using the same work table.In the design as you can see (in the picture)has a hole/an openning in the center where you can keep all your wires, organized for your computer on the work table. On this work table maximum 6 people can work together.Collate is made with 100% solid upcycled wood.
Note:Collateis made withslats of solid woodwhich are placed next to each other. This would result in small gaps of less than a quarter inchon the surfaces which adds to the rustic look to the Stand
uByld Collatein the picture here is done up in LIGHTWALNUT TOP with DISTRESSED WHITE LEGswithGLOSS finish. We have 8 other shade variants to choose from. See our shade card below.
WHAT IS UPCYCLED PINE WOOD :
- Upcycling is a process where objects/material is reused to create a product of higher value and quality.
- Upcycled pine wood is a pine wood handpicked from european pallets - planed, sanded and hand crafted to a beautiful designer furniture that lasts forever. Pine wood is a beautiful weather resistant wood that has beautiful character with rich grains and knot wood.
- Upcycled pine is a great choice for theenvironment consciousbuyer - using upcycled wood furniture reduces de forestation, cutting down of plantation and fruit orchards. It's a beautiful way to have beautiful sustainable furniture at your home
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Shipping and Returns
1. Cities the product will be delivered to?
Limited to Bangalore. Do let us know[maker@uByld.com] if you pincode does not come in the list of serviced areas and we'll see what we can do.
You can also drop us a mail with the following information:
- Delivery Address with pincode
- Product that you want to buy and its color/mode/size
We could then place an offline order via the backend and send out a payment link to you to confirm the order.
2. Shipping cost?
Shipping is free for all products on www.ubyld.com. Custom furniture/customized requirements may attract additional shipping charges
3. How long does the delivery take?
Approximately 10-12 working days from the date of order for the DIY kits and 12-15 days( 3 weeks) for the ready made furniture
4. How to track my order?
We strive to deliver all products within 10 days. If we expect delay in delivering the product, we'll proactively call or email you to inform about the delay. If you ever feel the need to reach us, please write to maker@uByld.com.
5. What to check when the furniture is delivered?
Compare the number of pieces of each component in the package to the checklist provided.
Wood has natural qualities such as differing grain patterns, minimal stain differences and wood knots (wood knots seen on product are assessed to ensure it does not structurally impact the product are left unfilled to retain the natural look). Differing grain patterns and stains are generally acceptable on wood products.
Once the product is delivered, we will be able to honour complaints only with regard to manufacturing defects.
6. What if I receive a damaged piece?
All products are handmade and quality checked before being sent your way. However, if any piece is damaged, please write to us at maker@uByld.com, we'll come back to you with a solution within 2 working days.
Should you recieve the package in a damaged condition, please take a picture of the package before you open it. In the event the Kit components are damaged as well, please drop us the pictures of both the package and the broken component to maker@uByld.com. We'll resolve the problem
7. Can I cancel the order after making payment or upon receiving the delivery?
As our products are hand made on Order, in principle, we do not offer exchanges (unless the product is damaged and we are unable to replace the piece) and refunds for order cancellations. However, please do write to maker@uByld.com and we'll listen to you to understand your case.