*Delivery Available in Bangalore Region Only
uByld Bodhi - uByld Bodhi is an elegantcorner table made from premium upcycled pine wood. With its square top and crossed legs Bodhi is an absolutely unique corner table for your home.
We've imagined Bodhi to be used in the following ways
- As a corner table - with curious kept on the table top and a planter below on the intersection
- As side table to hold your breakfast tray/snacks
- As a printer table in your study
- As a decorative display stand to display a sculputre
uByld Bodhi will make for a great gifting item. Gift Bodhi as a kit to your friend or uByld it and then gift it to your friend. They will cherish your gesture forever.
- Length:14 Inches (1 Foot 2 Inches)
- Width: 14 Inches (1 Foot 2 Inches)
- Height: 24 Inches (2 Feet)
How DIY -
uByld Bodhi is an easy DIY project. With just screws and a few pre-assembled units to bring together. You can build Bodhi in just 30 minutes.
Don't have the time to DIY? We now have a vByld option for you - Our team builds it at our workshop and ships it to your doorstep. Choose the NON-DIY option if you would like a ready made option of Bodhi
- The picture represents a dark walnut finish. We have 7 other variants available to choose from as well. See color palette below
What does the uByld kit have:
- Pre-drilled Wood (no drilling required)
- Instruction Guide
Ecofriendly furniture that uByld.
- To clean - wipe with a damp cloth. Do not use detergents or other solvent.
- Do not place hot vessels directly on the furniture - always use a coaster/cork sheet.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Shipping and Returns
1. Cities the product will be delivered to?
Limited to Bangalore. Do let us know[maker@uByld.com] if you pincode does not come in the list of serviced areas and we'll see what we can do.
You can also drop us a mail with the following information:
- Delivery Address with pincode
- Product that you want to buy and its color/mode/size
We could then place an offline order via the backend and send out a payment link to you to confirm the order.
2. Shipping cost?
Shipping is free for all products on www.ubyld.com. Custom furniture/customized requirements may attract additional shipping charges
3. How long does the delivery take?
Approximately 10-12 working days from the date of order for the DIY kits and 12-15 days( 3 weeks) for the ready made furniture
4. How to track my order?
We strive to deliver all products within 10 days. If we expect delay in delivering the product, we'll proactively call or email you to inform about the delay. If you ever feel the need to reach us, please write to maker@uByld.com.
5. What to check when the furniture is delivered?
Compare the number of pieces of each component in the package to the checklist provided.
Wood has natural qualities such as differing grain patterns, minimal stain differences and wood knots (wood knots seen on product are assessed to ensure it does not structurally impact the product are left unfilled to retain the natural look). Differing grain patterns and stains are generally acceptable on wood products.
Once the product is delivered, we will be able to honour complaints only with regard to manufacturing defects.
6. What if I receive a damaged piece?
All products are handmade and quality checked before being sent your way. However, if any piece is damaged, please write to us at maker@uByld.com, we'll come back to you with a solution within 2 working days.
Should you recieve the package in a damaged condition, please take a picture of the package before you open it. In the event the Kit components are damaged as well, please drop us the pictures of both the package and the broken component to maker@uByld.com. We'll resolve the problem
7. Can I cancel the order after making payment or upon receiving the delivery?
As our products are hand made on Order, in principle, we do not offer exchanges (unless the product is damaged and we are unable to replace the piece) and refunds for order cancellations. However, please do write to maker@uByld.com and we'll listen to you to understand your case.