Ubyld Brooklyn - Rustic Shelf
Ubyld Brooklyn - Rustic Shelf
*Delivery Available in Bangalore Region Only
uByld Brooklyn Brooklyn - named after the famous Brooklyn bridge in New York city is a multi-purpose ladder inspired shelf for your storage needs. With its clean straight lined design philosophy, Brooklyn, will look crisp in a corner of your living room or as a center piece against a picture wall.
Brooklyn, has multiple uses:
- as a curio shelf to display your travel collectibles
- as a book shelf to display your favorite reading
- as a rustic bar shelf to house your collection of liquor and glassware
- as a crockery shelf in your dining
- as a rustic produce/spice shelf in your kitchen
- as a toy shelf in your kids play room
- an you balcony as a stand to display your exotic plants and cactii
- as a display shelf for your home business
Apart from the above, can you imagine a totally new usage for Brooklyn? Buy one, take a photo and post it on our facebook wall. We might just surprise you with a gift :-)
Brooklyn, is built with traditional carpentry knowledge. It uses a combination of solid upcycled pine wood slats of 0.5 inches and 0.75 inches thickness. With its sturdy structure, Brooklyn will last you for ages to come.
DIY (Do It Yourself):
Brooklyn is an easy 'byld' project. With just 6 components, all you'd need to do is attach the 3 trays to the pre-assembled ladder walls to byld Brooklyn in 6 steps. Our detailed color instruction manual will have uByld Brooklyn in just 40 fun filled minutes
Tray 1 - 36 Inches
Tray 2 - 24 Inches
Tray 3 - 18 Inches
Width/Depth: 14 inches
Height: 45 inches
Whats in my DIY Kit?
Everything you'd ever need to 'byld' Brooklyn:
Pre-drilled and finished wooden components that are marked with helpful cue stickers
Friendly instructions in color
A smart link to an online 3D model that would help you visualize Brooklynin 3D
The Brooklyn in the picture is done up in our most popular Light Walnut shade to add rustic charm to your home. Brooklyn is also available in 7 different shades including a raw variant - should you want to paint and distress it on your own.
WHAT IS UPCYCLED PINE WOOD :
- Upcycling is a process where objects/material is reused to create a product of higher value and quality.
- Upcycled pine wood is a pine wood handpicked from european pallets - planed, sanded and hand crafted to a beautiful designer furniture that lasts forever. Pine wood is a beautiful weather resistant wood that has beautiful character with rich grains and knot wood.
- Upcycled pine is a great choice for the environment conscious buyer - using upcycled wood furniture reduces de forestation, cutting down of plantation and fruit orchards. It's a beautiful way to have beautiful sustainable furniture at your home
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Shipping and Returns
1. Cities the product will be delivered to?
Limited to Bangalore. Do let us know[maker@uByld.com] if you pincode does not come in the list of serviced areas and we'll see what we can do.
You can also drop us a mail with the following information:
- Delivery Address with pincode
- Product that you want to buy and its color/mode/size
We could then place an offline order via the backend and send out a payment link to you to confirm the order.
2. Shipping cost?
Shipping is free for all products on www.ubyld.com. Custom furniture/customized requirements may attract additional shipping charges
3. How long does the delivery take?
Approximately 10-12 working days from the date of order for the DIY kits and 12-15 days( 3 weeks) for the ready made furniture
4. How to track my order?
We strive to deliver all products within 10 days. If we expect delay in delivering the product, we'll proactively call or email you to inform about the delay. If you ever feel the need to reach us, please write to maker@uByld.com.
5. What to check when the furniture is delivered?
Compare the number of pieces of each component in the package to the checklist provided.
Wood has natural qualities such as differing grain patterns, minimal stain differences and wood knots (wood knots seen on product are assessed to ensure it does not structurally impact the product are left unfilled to retain the natural look). Differing grain patterns and stains are generally acceptable on wood products.
Once the product is delivered, we will be able to honour complaints only with regard to manufacturing defects.
6. What if I receive a damaged piece?
All products are handmade and quality checked before being sent your way. However, if any piece is damaged, please write to us at maker@uByld.com, we'll come back to you with a solution within 2 working days.
Should you recieve the package in a damaged condition, please take a picture of the package before you open it. In the event the Kit components are damaged as well, please drop us the pictures of both the package and the broken component to maker@uByld.com. We'll resolve the problem
7. Can I cancel the order after making payment or upon receiving the delivery?
As our products are hand made on Order, in principle, we do not offer exchanges (unless the product is damaged and we are unable to replace the piece) and refunds for order cancellations. However, please do write to maker@uByld.com and we'll listen to you to understand your case.