*Delivery Available in Bangalore Region Only
uByld Cinnamon - is a rusticjar/curio shelf made out the best upcycled solid pine wood. Our design inspiration is the simple power-packedCinnoman spice bark - simple and yet adds dimension to your coffee, pastries or your savouries. Just like its namesake, our Cinnamon shelf will bring a dash of spice to your kitchen, hallway, bedroom or study.
uByld Cinnamon can be hung on a wall OR made to stand on flat surface (has a minimal width footprint of less than 4.5 inches).Some of our suggested uses include
- In the Kitchen - As an add-on spice rack that will stand on your kitchen rack. Use it to store your most used spice jars
- In the hallway/living room/bedroom - Use Cinnamon to display your travel curios, your favorite photos
- In the Study - place Cinnamon on your table against the wall and you have an easy reach shelf to store away your cards, usb stick, pens and other knick knack
- In your bath (dry area) to keep your perfumes, lotions and shampoos
- Use your DIY brain - buy a few hooks and other accesories and dangle jewellery, kitchen accesories, etc. Extend Cinnamon to your design
uByld Cinnamon is as simple to build as using Cinnamon. With only straight lines and no structural complexity, uByld it in less than 30 fun-filled minutes. Ask your partner/friend to help you out and make it a fun activity!
COLOR IN THE PICTURE -
In the picture, Cinnamon is done up in a Dark Walnut Wood finish. Choose from 7 other color options to suit your decor
- Length:24 Inches/2 Feet
- Height:30 Inches/2.5 Feet
- Width: 4.75 Inches
What does the kit have
- Pre-drilled Wood (no drilling required)
- Instruction Guide
Ecofriendly furniture that uByld
Don't have the time to DIY? We now have av-Byldoption for you - Our team builds it at our workshop and ships it to your doorstep in Bangalore. Choose the vByld option above the Add to cart buttonif you would like a ready made option of Cinnamon
To clean - wipe with a damp cloth. Do not use detergents or other solvent.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Shipping and Returns
1. Cities the product will be delivered to?
Limited to Bangalore. Do let us know[maker@uByld.com] if you pincode does not come in the list of serviced areas and we'll see what we can do.
You can also drop us a mail with the following information:
- Delivery Address with pincode
- Product that you want to buy and its color/mode/size
We could then place an offline order via the backend and send out a payment link to you to confirm the order.
2. Shipping cost?
Shipping is free for all products on www.ubyld.com. Custom furniture/customized requirements may attract additional shipping charges
3. How long does the delivery take?
Approximately 10-12 working days from the date of order for the DIY kits and 12-15 days( 3 weeks) for the ready made furniture
4. How to track my order?
We strive to deliver all products within 10 days. If we expect delay in delivering the product, we'll proactively call or email you to inform about the delay. If you ever feel the need to reach us, please write to maker@uByld.com.
5. What to check when the furniture is delivered?
Compare the number of pieces of each component in the package to the checklist provided.
Wood has natural qualities such as differing grain patterns, minimal stain differences and wood knots (wood knots seen on product are assessed to ensure it does not structurally impact the product are left unfilled to retain the natural look). Differing grain patterns and stains are generally acceptable on wood products.
Once the product is delivered, we will be able to honour complaints only with regard to manufacturing defects.
6. What if I receive a damaged piece?
All products are handmade and quality checked before being sent your way. However, if any piece is damaged, please write to us at maker@uByld.com, we'll come back to you with a solution within 2 working days.
Should you recieve the package in a damaged condition, please take a picture of the package before you open it. In the event the Kit components are damaged as well, please drop us the pictures of both the package and the broken component to maker@uByld.com. We'll resolve the problem
7. Can I cancel the order after making payment or upon receiving the delivery?
As our products are hand made on Order, in principle, we do not offer exchanges (unless the product is damaged and we are unable to replace the piece) and refunds for order cancellations. However, please do write to maker@uByld.com and we'll listen to you to understand your case.