Zinnea Book Shelf
Zinnea Book Shelf
*Delivery Available in Bangalore Region Only
vByld Zinnea- Zineais named after an American plant of the dais family, which is widely cultivated for its bright showy flowers.Zinnea is designed in a zig zag way and will look fashionalble and modern in your house walls or office walls. Zinnea can be used to keep your small collections of books or your daily magazines. Zinnea is made with 100% solid upcycled Pine wood.
- Length- 15inches.
- Width - 9 Inches.
- Height- 30 Inches.
The Zinnea in the picture is done up in Light Walnut with Gloss.Please see color guide below for other stain variantsto make your choice in any other color
- Distressing is an art where the furniture is made to look weathered and vintage. At uByld, our trained master polishmen achieve this effect by first completing the furniture with wood stain (usually Dark Walnut or Light Walnut) and then applying a few coats of paint (Blue or White in this case). Once the paint has dried, the craftsment in a creative burstcarefully sands away the paint in the portion of the furniture where the most weathering might take place. Once the sanding has been done, the paint is sealed in with a layer of Gloss or Matte (as required).
- Note that Distressing furniture is an art and no two piece look alike. The furniture looks absolutely great and would be topic of discussion at your home for ages to comes
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Shipping and Returns
1. Cities the product will be delivered to?
Limited to Bangalore. Do let us know[maker@uByld.com] if you pincode does not come in the list of serviced areas and we'll see what we can do.
You can also drop us a mail with the following information:
- Delivery Address with pincode
- Product that you want to buy and its color/mode/size
We could then place an offline order via the backend and send out a payment link to you to confirm the order.
2. Shipping cost?
Shipping is free for all products on www.ubyld.com. Custom furniture/customized requirements may attract additional shipping charges
3. How long does the delivery take?
Approximately 10-12 working days from the date of order for the DIY kits and 12-15 days( 3 weeks) for the ready made furniture
4. How to track my order?
We strive to deliver all products within 10 days. If we expect delay in delivering the product, we'll proactively call or email you to inform about the delay. If you ever feel the need to reach us, please write to maker@uByld.com.
5. What to check when the furniture is delivered?
Compare the number of pieces of each component in the package to the checklist provided.
Wood has natural qualities such as differing grain patterns, minimal stain differences and wood knots (wood knots seen on product are assessed to ensure it does not structurally impact the product are left unfilled to retain the natural look). Differing grain patterns and stains are generally acceptable on wood products.
Once the product is delivered, we will be able to honour complaints only with regard to manufacturing defects.
6. What if I receive a damaged piece?
All products are handmade and quality checked before being sent your way. However, if any piece is damaged, please write to us at maker@uByld.com, we'll come back to you with a solution within 2 working days.
Should you recieve the package in a damaged condition, please take a picture of the package before you open it. In the event the Kit components are damaged as well, please drop us the pictures of both the package and the broken component to maker@uByld.com. We'll resolve the problem
7. Can I cancel the order after making payment or upon receiving the delivery?
As our products are hand made on Order, in principle, we do not offer exchanges (unless the product is damaged and we are unable to replace the piece) and refunds for order cancellations. However, please do write to maker@uByld.com and we'll listen to you to understand your case.